Friday, February 02, 2007

I think I´m melting

Gee, its getting pretty hot round here... Buenos Aires today at lunchime was just like being inside an oven, combination of the heat (37º C) and high humidity which makes it sticky.

Was planning to go dancing tonight but its still boiling and I´m not so sure I want to die roasted like a pig on a spit. Maybe tomorrow...

Oh, while we are at it... I had the biggest albondigas I ever ate in my whole life today for lunch.. I think each one was the size of my fist. I mean, have you ever seen meat balls that size?? Well. I can hardly move now.. ate too much and I feel like I should have a rest today.. It´ll take a couple days to digest that much meat anyway. I think I´m going to turn into an albondiga myself if I keep going like this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home