Saturday, December 09, 2006

DJ Tapi @ Kings Lynn

On Friday there was me and my spanish friends Concha and Jose (Tapi) from EGB (junior school) plus his girlfriend Chris who were all staying at my place, heading out on a rental car on the way up north to Kings Lynn to hear Tapi play at a drum and bass gig there. After almost smashing the car to bits on the south circular trying to get out of london on a busy friday night.. and then travelling out to the arse end of nowhere we finally got to this guys place and had a cup of tea with some fig rolls before going off again to hear Tapi mix some of his vinyl at this party with a wicked MC (and I didn't like MCs much but now after hearing this one sing I'm starting to believe that maybe they have a place in the world afterall - drum bass and breaks gigs.. cant have an MC at a trance rave it just doesnt go).. Here are some pics of the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home