Saturday, February 03, 2007

Adios Argentina!

Last day in Buenos Aires and I´m not so sure that I want to leave... I mean is it worth it to see Florianopolis?? Can´t I just do it some other time?? But then, I better grab the oportunity while I have it.. even if its just to check out that cool hostal in Barra da Lagoa my buddy Daniel from the Tango Backpackers told me about. One of those amazing places a stone´s trow away from a stunning beach that you only know about through word of mouth when you get a fellow backpacker drunk enough to tell you their secret spot. =) Hehe.

So anyway, yes I´m off. Its cruel but it has to be done. I met my friend Carolina from Tango class for dinner on the last day in Buenos Aires. She took us to one of those classic argentinian restaurants that the locals know and talk about fondly. I cant actually remember the name of the place but it was really good, and the bife de chorizo steak we had there was suberb. Soft and juicy and cooked to perfection...
Yuuuuummmmm.... I feel so sorry for all the vegetarians out there in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home