Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hellooo!

Yep still around, not much time to sit down and write anything, maybe I'll be able to do it when I'm at a hostal with free access to internet but at the moment I've been staying with mum and Javier. Catching up with lots people who are also down in hobart for christmas. There was a Friends' School 10 year reunion last Saturday and managed to see a whole lot of faces I hadn't seen in a long time. Josh and Oddie are going to be in Whistler in february, thats in addition to Will and Emerson, so it'll be quite a few guys from school there I really have no excuse to miss out (even if I'm having too much fun in Buenos Aires). Anyway, I'll write some more when I have some time to sit down!!... Happy X-Mas and News Years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home