Friday, December 22, 2006

The Fam & Friends


Here are a few more pics I've taken the last couple of days. Its been fairly hard to find time to sit down at an internet cafe.. And I haven't taken many pics either because I've been busy catching up with friends and forgot to bring my camera.. Just seen Courtney, Wacky, Emma & Jane Brown, Julia who I bumped into in Sandy bay, Pablo and Cesar at the Queens head last night listening to a Cuban band, and various others - oh Scott who I saw at Retro's (almost forgot) .. Maybe I can start remembering to take my camera with me.

Up there on the right is my mum who is down in Hobart for a month. She is tucking into some spanish tapas at Franciscos in Battery Point. We've all coincided in Tassie this year for Christmas but coming and going at different times.

There is also one of me and hairy brother Javi, and him sitting down with a coffee over a game of cards. He's been in tas for about a month chilling out with friends and is going back to Europe (me thinks) sometime in February when the visa runs out.

Well its friday and I'm going off to Knoppies tonight and sit out on the lawns with Courtney and Wacky and some other ppl, everyone in Hobarts going to be down there so lets see who else has come home for X-mas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home