Monday, February 05, 2007

Ola Brasil!

Just arrived in Sao Paulo airport in Brazil after making the connecting flight from Buenos Aires via Santiago.. I´m literally at the airport now. The airline (Lan Chile) LOST MY LUGGAGE! - ARRRGH CARALHO PUTA MERDA! - so I´ve gone online while waiting at the airport. I´m going to see if my bag arrives on the next flight, its 10.15 pm and the bags supposedly arrive at midnight..

I´m not sure where I´ll be sleeping tonight as I was supposed to be on a bus, but I reckon it´ll be ok. Been here before and things kinda work in Brazil - You just have to avoid walking into a favela (poor neighbourhood) with your camera and tourist looks because they are dangerous and you dont walk out again, otherwise its a cool place to come to. If things go well I´ll be catching a bus tomorrow and on my way to Florianopolis for a couple days of bumming around on the beach. Oh, managed to have some pao de queijo (cheesy bread) in the airport - YUUMMM!, so its not all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home